BOLT CONTAINER SEAL
Specifically designed to secure containers. Bolt Container Seals are widely used in maritime, rail and road transport. The container bolt lock mechanism (clip) makes the seal stronger and more difficult to tamper, bacause it is embedded in the groove of the metal bush. Use-cases vary from container bolt locks include intermodal containers and shipping containers.
- Equipped with Anti-Spin mechanism to protect against tampering
- Unique consecutive numeric identification with digits laser marked on both body and bolt for higher security
- Optional customization with corporate name, logo or barcode available
- High Security Seal – ISO PAS 17712:2013
Specifically designed to secure containers.
Carbon steel and ABS
Removal with cable cutter
Total Length 87 mm
Steel Bolt Diameter 8 mm
- Packed in plastic pallets of 10 pcs and in boxes of 250 pcs
- Box size: 51 x 33 x 14 cm
- Box gross weight: 19.5 kg
- Pallet gross weight: max 25 kg
- Customs code: 83099090